Friday, February 15, 2013

Sigh..

Hi guys...

Today has just been such a hectic day.. Too many things went wrong. But I guess we all learn from our mistakes, right? I've just been so sensitive to things that I'm normally not bothered by. I know I should just brush it off, but sometimes I have my own limits, and if someone pushes too far, I burst. I guess I should just understand others for their own personalities and behaviors, even if sometimes they go too far.

Sometimes, I just wanna say what's on my head! Just don't care about what will happen next, and express my frustration and anger. The thing is, I can't handle the awkward situation after I burst, because I don't burst often, especially in public. Hopefully what happened today can be prevented in the future, and I won't be so bothered by what other people say. I guess my tolerance levels were just pushed today.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry to read that you had a bad day :(
    What I can say is dealing with stuff like this really does get easier the older you get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, I'm glad I'm over it now :D and yes, I'm hoping it gets better as I grow older :)

      Delete