Sunday, February 24, 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Limited Edition

Hi again~
I bought these babies from my previous Walgreen's haul as well.
L-R: Pink Wink, Yummy Plummy, Coral Crush
 They were BOGO 1/2 off. :D
L-R: Yummy Plummy, Coral Crush, Pink Wink
Yummy Plummy would probably give me a more subtle look, while the other two bright colors would be great for summer. I've heard good reviews on these products. I love the packaging too; it's so cute! 
If you guys don't know already, I have an obsession with lip products. I don't really wear make-up on a daily basis, so I spend my money on lip balms and nail polish. :D
But yup, I should stop buying things now. I wish time would go by quickly and that it was summer right now. No more school! If only... sigh. Life of a student.

'Til next time~ If I survive... -.-

2 comments:

  1. These are so awesome!! I have the blue one and it makes my lips so soft! Unfortunately I don't know where it is right now >:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I'm sorry D: I lose things all the time, it's not even funny. -_-

      Delete