Sunday, July 13, 2014

Watermelon Nail Art!

Hello!

Watermelons are appropriate for summer, so I tried watermelon nails again! For supplies, go to my previous post, where I first did this nail design. I even have a tutorial on there!

These were so bad.. I'm looking at my pictures more and more and sighs.. Gotta practice more!! Almost tagged these as #failnails... I'm only satisfied with my white french tips. maybe the light green tips as well. 

Is it just me, or don't the seeds look so....... asdjfklj? It looks like my watermelon slices have been diseased by something... Reminds me of Rosalia from Trauma Team. >_<;;


Next time I'm not gonna be lazy and actually use a dotting tool for the seeds... Round ones look so much cuter than my attempted "raindrop" seeds..

I was SO lazy this time and didn't take out any nail tools.. I just free-handed everything, and yup.. I'm never doing that again. learned my lesson. -_-

Out of curiosity, I was looking up nail tech stuff.... and argh I should've looked it up earlier!! I could have maybe found a program so that I could become licensed over the summer... That would've been nice. I'll look into it again next summer, because I'm so busy lately.. School hasn't even started and I've got interviews and stuff to apply for. I don't even have any nice clothes for the interviews!! I live in shorts and t-shirts and sneakers. T_T

'Til next time!

1 comment:

  1. wah so cute!!! i love it.
    would you like to follow each other? let me know if you followed me. thank you!!


    www.tomntins.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete