Sunday, July 13, 2014

Graduation~!!

Hello~

I know this is months overdue, but might as well post it. lots of yummy food~ If you guys didn't know, I graduated this year so this is sort of what I did that day. I had no school *woohoo* and only had to go to school in the afternoon for the ceremony.

After graduation rehearsal in the morning, we walked to the bakery and got green tea bubble tea!! so good~

There were my nails that day.. Don't you agree that they are bright colors?!?! sorry for the bad lighting.
The blue is Wet n Wild Teal Slowly and See. The yellow is Revlon Buttercup. ALERT: Buttercup stains, so make sure to apply a coat of white polish underneath to avoid staining.

For lunch, my family went to a Korean buffet. I was really craving chicken.. I also got hobak-jeon(zucchini squash) and matang..(sweet potatoes)

Someone loves the veggies!! (Not me..)

More yummy food~

Graduation started at 8pm I think? Yeah we had it at our football field... at least there weren't many mosquitoes and it didn't rain!!

The long line of people getting their diplomas... I'm near the end..

Afterwards I had a little graduation party at my house because I wasn't sure if I was going to see some of my friends again who were going out of state for college. Costco chocolate cake is the best!!

This is the food. So yummy~

But yup~ I'm so glad graduation is over. It wasn't as moving as I thought it would be, but whatever~ No more school from 8am-4pm!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it's already July though.... I haven't really done anything either... sighs T_T Maybe I'll still be able to get that job at Domino's, even though they called me for an interview almost a month ago...

'Til next time!

10 comments:

  1. Omg congratulations on graduating! I'll be graduating in the class of 2015 & I'm so excited lol
    Btw I'd love it if we could follow each other~ Let me know on my blog if you follow so I can follow you right back <3

    xoxo Payton of K-Party With Payton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats on graduating :) I always like to see other countries graduations- ours aren't so special :) Love the photos! And food looks delicious ;)
    If you'd like to follow each other (gfc, bloglovin), just let me know. xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulation on your graduate!! all the food looks soooo yummy!!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweetie <3 I've just nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my blog to see the rules/questions you need to answer!

    xoxo Payton of K-Party With Payton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations in graduating dear! The food looks awesome! Anyways, would you like to follow each other via GFC and other social medias? Follow me then and do let me know:)

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! ❤
    Maybe we can follow to each other? Let me know. :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your graduation!!! Why are there no recent posts!!?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heyyy~ I nominated you for the Liebster Award~ http://mishcheungx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/liebster-award.html ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post, very nice pictures. congratulations! :)
    great blog, very inspiring
    check out my blog too maybe we can inspire eachother? or follow, let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete