Sunday, July 6, 2014

Fourth of July Mani!

Hello Everyone!

It's been a while since I painted my nails and it just so happened to be July 4th. I'm not used to doing something so festive, but I figured why not.

The Mani is plain and simple. Nothing too special (I can't draw for my life, so the nail art idea just went right out the window).


 I was originally going to use the glitter from the OPI Mariah Carey collection, but that didn't happen. It was just.. so bad. I ended up switching to the Zoya one that I hauled ages ago.


Hehe.. the Julep one didn't fit in the group photo, so it got its own shot. The name (Molly) rubbed off too.. sorry!


 I started off with this Mani:


Trying out a hand position (position? not sure what to call it). We'll have to see if this "position" works out.  I wanted something sparkly on my nails so I ended up going with Zoya Ginessa (instead of the OPI one). 

Zoya Ginessa on the ring finger. 
I probably could have left it like that (above), but just decided to paint the rest with the Zoya polish. I ended up with this: 


Much more sparkly and somewhat more fitting for July 4th. Oh, I almost forgot: 2 coats on all polishes and one coat on the Zoya one (2 coats on China Glaze as a base).

Thanks for reading and Have a great rest of the week!





No comments:

Post a Comment