Thursday, July 3, 2014

Korean Skincare Haul

Hi Guys!

I'm so excited to be doing this post. I'm currently going through a Korean skincare phase (after watching way too many YouTube videos). I just got these products a few days ago and I'm so excited to finally be able to try out these products (after I finish writing this post).


I bought all of these products here. Shipping was fast and everything was packaged nicely.I have a total of 7 things and I'm excited to try all of them.

Products: 
1. Tonymoly Egg Pore Blackhead Out Oil Gel: I've had a problem with blackheads for a long time now and I want to see if it works. I've heard good things about this and I'm excited to try it.
2. innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask: again, problem with pores and I've heard good things.
3. Etude House Collagen Eye Patch (2): really bad dark circles issues. I'm hoping this will help.
4. Missha Anti Trouble Patch Set: skin problems, although not as bad as before, I still get pimples every now and then. excited to try this.
5. Tonymoly Kiss Kiss Lovely Lip Patch: to be honest, I just thought it was interesting and wanted to try it.
6. Etude House Collagen Moistfull Sheet Mask: not too sure if I actually needed this. If it's a sheet mask I'll try it.

That concludes my haul. Thanks for reading!

Do you guys have any skincare product recommendations?

2 comments:

  1. You should try some of Mizon and Innisfree products~ ^__^
    Mizon works really well and is really inexpensive xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendations! I definitely will, as soon as I finish up some of the products I have left :D

    ReplyDelete