Friday, July 11, 2014

Hawaii Pt. 2

Hello,

So.. this is part two! We went to Waikiki, (because, well, it's a tourist must) and then we went around the duty-free shopping mall. I went to the Nature Republic at Waikiki and it's AMAZING. Then we went to Ala Moana Shopping Center, where I met some EXO members hoohoo or at least their board prints.... T_T I actually prefer the Nature Republic at Waikiki rather than Ala Moana... It's much bigger and they have more products and better customer service. 

Waikiki palm trees~

Not a lot of people that day.. maybe because of the jellyfish warnings o_o

Nagasaki champon!! Soooooooooooooo good.

Chicken karaage was crunchy and amazing..

I wanna say it's chicken gyuudon, but idk.. I don't know Japanese..

Heehee........ It's Kai and Baekhyun~ This was in front of the Nature Republic store at Ala Moana.

We then ate ice cream at Bernie's (I think?) I got their green tea mochi ice cream because apparently it's the best, and I agree; it is. I've never craved green tea ice cream so much before..

Overall, I had a lot of fun this day too. Ala Moana is HUGE and there were so many people, especially tourists like me. Lots of Japanese couples as well. I got a lot of street passes!! I miss the good food so much... and I wanna go back to Nature Republic and be with Kai, Baekhyun, and Luhan..... >_<

Bonus: When I went to the Nature Republic at Ala Moana, I was looking at the masks and cleansers, and an employee came and helped me. Err at least she tried to help, but it seemed like she didn't really know much about the products yet.. I was looking at the lip tints, and they only had the shine tints, but I was wondering if they had the water tints like at Waikiki. I asked the person what the difference between shine and water tints were, and she replied with "Umm.. One is water and one is shiny." 
Derp.
Thank you sales associate. I now know the difference between Shine tints and Water tints at Nature Republic.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment