Thursday, June 19, 2014

i'm leaving!!

Hello~

ahhh I'm leaving to visit my friends in a couple of hours!! I should probably go to sleep, but I'm too excited/nervous. I can't sleep because:

1. I haven't seen my friends for three years/ missed them and the city that I lived in for most of my childhood
2. I haven't rode on a plane for three years. I actually like plane rides.. even those 18 hour long ones..
3. I'm really nervous because I've changed so much and my friends have probably changed just as much! Besides personality, I've gained my freshman 15 a year earlier, so I'm currently very chubby and slow. u_u
4. I'll be staying at my friend's house, so we'll see how that goes.. >< My stomach makes lots of inappropriate sounds..
5. I'm afraid time will go by too fast and before I know it I'll be back at home, in front of my computer, rotting away... T_T

Anyways, I'll try to take lots of pictures! Now I gotta get a few hours of sleep before I leave!

Oh, btw, do you guys think Baekhyun and Taeyeon are for reals?! I felt really happy when I read the rumors for some reason.. I think they are really cute together. ^o^ but we'll see what SM has to say about this.. just watch them be like "kkaepsongggg"

See you guys in two weeks!

'Til next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment