Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Back..With New Stuff

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.
Over the past few months, I've accumulated some exciting new things (mainly things I've wanted for a while..).



On the left is Bahama Mama (which I have wanted ever since it came out) and the right is No More Film. I have yet to try No More Film, but I will soon.


I got the cuticle oil because I lost my Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream :( and I wanted to try it. I actually really like it. It really does smell like apricot!


As you can see, I went through an Essie phase.. hehe.


I love watching Julie G's videos and she always talks about Jet Set, so I wanted to give it a go (so far so good).





I want to try and do some nail art... hopefully sometime in the near future.


Butter London British Racing Green, another color I've wanted for a while. Sally Hansen White On and Black Out, always good to have basics.

Hopefully you all enjoyed this post. My class schedule isn't as packed this semester, so hopefully I'll be blogging more.

Thanks for reading (and patiently waiting for new posts)!

No comments:

Post a Comment