Wednesday, April 2, 2014

China Glaze Pastel Nails NOTD swatches and review / the aquarium!!

Hello~

Dang it's already april!! I'm so sad: I missed the pokemon google maps thing from yesterday.. oh well..
Anyways, guess what!? 
I got the cold. again. sixth time this school year I think. Getting sick is becoming a monthly event... T_T 
The weird part is that I usually only get sick once a year, but this year, I'm getting SUPER sick like every single month.. It's not a slight cold, but a full-out influenza type of cold, but it's not really the flu.. it just feels worse than the typical cold I get. I blame the stress.

Well here's a short NOTD that I did using China Glaze polishes! Since spring is here, I'm turning more and more to pastel colors. 

I think I did two coats of everything. Please ignore the bubbles: they were from my top coat...


quick messy painting woop woop!

L-R: China Glaze Something Sweet, Aquadelic

Quick Reviews:

Something Sweet: This is a very pretty light pastel pink with a very thick, creamy formula. It's not THAT streaky for a pastel polish, but I still had a few bald spots.. probably cause of my sucky painting.. But it's still a really pretty light baby pink. I love pinks..

Aquadelic: I actually did a post a long time ago with swatches and stuff on this.. It's basically a really pretty and bright turquoise with a very nice, opaque formula. I think it's my favorite turquoise out of the other similar polishes I did a comparison on.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like China Glaze polishes dry quicker than other polishes? o_o idk...

Moving on~
We went to the aquarium! It was my first time going to the aquarium here, and it was better than I expected. :D


I thought these jellyfish were soooooo cooooooooool

With the aquarium comes overpriced food. The fries were like $4 or $5 and the drink was $3-$4.... T_T It was good, but omg I could have bought an entire meal with that money.. 

The aquarium was fun, even though I'm not very fond of the aquatic life.. I have some sort of fear of the ocean; whenever we drive next to or over a large body of water or the ocean, I have this fear that somehow I'm going to fall in and drown. It's inexplicable, so I don't really tell anyone.

Wah my throat hurts so much.. I came home today, ate dinner, and then slept for 4 hours.. Then I woke up, took a shower, studied for psych, and here I am. :P

My dinner today consisted of: a bowl of hot soup, a bagel with a generous amount of cream cheese, lots of ritz crackers with more cream cheese, and 2 bowls of cereal. o_________o so much food.... but I have to fuel my body so it can heal and I won't be sick hopefully by this Friday!!!

'Til next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment