Monday, April 21, 2014

Prom 2014~

Hello~

Wow I can't believe it's already almost the end of April!! The May 1st deadline is coming up for colleges... T_T 

Anyways, I went to our school's prom for the first (and probably last) time this year! I went to homecoming in the fall, so I had a basic idea of how school dances would be like. I have to say that I preferred prom over homecoming though. Plus, going to prom was also one of the things in my bucket list, so I was glad I could finally check something off of that list!

To me at least, I was looking forward more to the food than the actual dance... shhh... hehehe..








The desserts were so cute! They were all together in the rack above, and they were sooo good...

Mango cheesecake~ <3

Girls: bring a pair of flats! I regret not bringing an extra pair of shoes... T^T

We got there a tiny bit early.... so there was nobody on the dance floor. It was nice, though, cause we got to explore the place while it was still empty~

This was during the middle of it, but man, lots of people! Less than the amount at homecoming though.. 

All of my friends got together at somebody's house in the afternoon for pictures, and we got a LOT of pictures taken. I'm not really used to taking pictures, nor am I photogenic, so I look awkward in most of the pics. It was a nice experience though; who knows when I'll get my picture taken again?

After the pictures, we drove to the restaurant, ate delicious food, then drove to the prom site. I ate even more food there. hehe.. they had bread, cupcakes, and pudding! and iced tea and lemonade mmm~

The only complaint was the music I guess. Most of the songs were similar in style, and in my opinion, hard to dance to... In the end, they even repeated the same songs over and over again.. T^T

Overall, prom was a nice experience. I got tired at around 10pm, but my friends were still energetic even when it ended at 12am. o_o I'm a homebody... :P

Only a few of the girls in our group got asked to prom, so the rest of us just went as a group of good ol' friends. I don't see any problem to going to school dances with friends. I think it's more fun that way, but if you manage to snag someone, by all means go ahead and have fun!! It's fun either way actually. I guess it depends on the person. :P Hopefully during college or after college I'll be able to find my fish in the sea.. ^_^

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment