Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pink French Tips Nail Art

Hello~

A while ago I did very simple french nails using butter London Macbeth instead of the traditional white nail polish color. I really liked how it turned out!



yummy... I love granola bars.


L-R: butter London Macbeth, topcoat

Macbeth was opaque enough that I only needed one coat. I love butter London polishes.. they go on so smoothly and evenly, and are usually opaque in one coat. I used tape for the french tips, because I can't really freehand that well.. I hate using tape even more though, but I tried it again this time, and it actually worked!!

I love french nails.. cept for the fact that I have to grow my nails out before I can do it, because french nails (in my opinion) look better on longer nails rather than short nails. Probably because then you have more room to work with. :P

Haha I actually tried learning a dance for the past hour or so.. I learned like 20 seconds worth of the dance! yay!! Idk if I'll ever get to the chorus.... T_T But it's so fun! I feel so cool when I dance, which I know sounds lame, but meh. Dancing actually gets me off my internet butt.

'Til next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment