Wednesday, April 9, 2014

2048: EXO derpy edition

Hello~

So this is how I spent my break so far...

Woohoo!! A derpy EXO version of 2048 

I finally won!! You can see Chen in the corner with a very uncomfortable face but yup he's supposed to be the "2048" tile in this version. 

I recommend that you guys play this here! Their faces make it worthwhile. :P You won't regret it haha...

Ohoh I have a DMV story.. So last Saturday I went to the DMV to do a walk-in road test to get my license. I got there at 6am, and it opens at 7:30am, so when I arrived there, there were a couple of cars but nobody was outside the building. I decided to walk outside and wait in front of the door before other people started coming, but the second I arrived at the front, EVERYBODY came out of their cars and walked up to wait as well. We waited for a long time, and it was a bit chilly, but I had my iPod so I wasn't THAT bored, but something funny happened. The four people behind us pretty much plotted against us, saying out loud that I wasn't technically first because I arrived there later than them. It was pretty annoying but I just brushed it off. Finally we went in at 7:30 am, and they only took the first 5 walk-ins. Luckily I was first in line so I got in, but for some reason I was third on the walk-in list, so I was like meh.

We waited for 6 hours, until around 11:30pm, and they announced that they couldn't take any walk-ins. The five of us were devastated. I mean, I guess we knew that it wasn't guaranteed, but waiting for 6 hours was tiring and mentally exhausting. I played through almost all the songs in my iPod, and played 2048 and flappy bird. I ate like a million granola bars and Twix mini candy bars as well. Pshh what diet? T_T

I was super sad and felt very unproductive after coming back home. I had just wasted 6 hours hoping that I could finally get my license..... I ended up going home and working on my calc project for a couple of hours to make myself feel better, and then I ate dinner and slept early because I only got 4 hours of sleep the day before.

Well, that's my DMV story. I wish somebody had told me this earlier, but walk-in road tests are nearly impossible on Saturdays and Tuesdays. :P Arghh!! haha T-T I wish I had been smart and had reserved a road test a couple of months ago, because when I called them a few weeks ago, the earlier reservation was late May, which is after our graduation, so I was hoping to get it done earlier... I'll try again sometime though!! This time I'm coming prepared! I'm bringing a lot more food, blankets, games, and a campsite.

It would be really sad if I actually was able to do the road test but didn't pass..... T_T Wish me luck guys!!

'Til next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment