Monday, October 7, 2013

Update: still alive ♪♫♪

Hey guys!

Long time no post... T-T I've just been really busy lately, and I'm still not over the busy times, but I wanted to let you guys know that I'm still going to blog! I am sosososo behind on posts right now. (I have yet to watermark all my pics..) There are lots of manicures and nail art to come! and other miscellaneous things as well. ^^

Yum frap.. It was good for the first few sips, and then I got sick of it. Weird, cause I used to LOVE coffee.

I'll try to most more often, but I can't guarantee regularly timed posts until around November-December! I'm sorry guys. T^T College apps + extracurriculars + homework/projects are killing me.. At least I took my last SAT this past Saturday! yays hopefully the score doesn't come out worse than before..
I'm going to go to sleep now.. 1:11am.. gotta wake up early tomorrow for a club.. u_u

P.S. anyone else start singing Big Bang songs? (still alive, get it? ahaha..) ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment