Saturday, October 12, 2013

NOTD: OPI Red/pink liquid sands

Hello!

Ahh I just spent nearly an hour watermarking pictures, and I'm still not done. T^T So behind!! Why do I procrastinate on everything.. 

Anyways, here's a NOTD from a couple of weeks ago.. OPI Jinx is from the Bond Girls collection, and OPI The Impossible is from the Mariah Carey collection.. from spring I think. I actually already compared these with OPI Magazine Cover Mouse (another red liquid sand) and talked about liquid sands in general in this post during the summer. 

L-R: OPI Jinx, OPI The Impossible

Jinx is more coral/orange, while The Impossible is more of a cool-toned pink with glitters and stars!

I painted my pinky and pointer finger with The Impossible, and the rest with Jinx.

I tried applying some top coat on my pinky, and it came out to be very squishy looking. I love it. :D (Excuse the horrible painting.. I guess I got lazy.. T-T)

This really shows the texture in my opinion. I tried for quite a while to fish out a star from The Impossible, but no, it never happened. D:

This is after nearly a week of wear. As long as you don't put on a thin coat, they wear pretty well! Even better with top coat of course. (bad lighting, sorry >_<;;)

It's actually a four-day weekend for us here! There's no school next Monday or Tuesday. Yay I can finally finish Common App and other apps.. and essays! The deadline is 10/15 though so I'm in big trouble..

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment