Monday, October 14, 2013

Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream Review / Swatch

Hello!

Today I have a review for the Missha Perfect Cover B.B. Cream in No. 21. It's my first BB Cream actually, and I'm not even sure if I got the right shade, but it sorta works out. :D

The packaging looks nice. I'm thankful for the SPF 42!

I like how it's a pump dispenser, because sanitary issues aren't as big of a problem compared to just open bottle makeup.

Erm, I know the shade No. 21 looks way too pale for my skin, but don't worry, that's just for my hand. I got really tan over the summer, but my face didn't get as tan. Plus, this bb cream sort of changes to fit your skin tone better..

Before applying Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream
My problems are mainly acne, dark spots, enlarged pores, and whiteheads/blackheads. I was hoping that the bb cream would even out redness as well as cover hyper pigmentation. 

Right after applying
You can tell that it looks kinda rough right after applying, but don't worry! Just wait a few minutes.. The product is settling into your skin.

A few minutes after applying
See, it looks much better after waiting a few minutes after application! It brightens your face and gives it a nice, semi-flawless glow. If only my skin were like this without any makeup.. T-T

The way I put on this bb cream was with my hands, first dotting it all over my face and patting it down. It worked well in my opinion. I always get lazy with brushes, so I like how I can use bb cream without brushes. 

Overall, I really like this product! Of course, I can't really say much because it's my first BB cream, but I like how it feels nice and light while still giving me decent coverage. It doesn't fully cover my dark circles though, but I have very obvious dark circles.. :o I don't have to set it with powder or anything. I highly recommend this product if you're looking for some medium-light coverage for those lazy days. (For me, lazy days are every day haha..) You can just slap some of this on, and it'll last for quite a while. I wore this to the anime convention I went a couple of weeks ago, and it lasted pretty well, for about 8 hours.. I wore this to homecoming too! Just make sure that your face is freshly clean and moisturized before putting it on.. derp.

I bought mine online, but I'm sure that some Asian beauty stores might carry it.. maybe.. There's always online stores too! It wasn't that pricey either, maybe around $15? I forgot, since I bought it early this past summer.. T^T

P.S. There are some girls at my school that don't wear makeup but still have flawless skin. It's so bright and pale and scar-free. Like no joke, howwww? >_< 

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment