Saturday, October 12, 2013

Random stuff

Hello again,

I just wanted to post again.. haha I miss posting regularly! I'm sort of tired right now, because I got 5 hours of sleep last night, and completed my first 5k this morning! It was really cool to just look around the city without having to worry about cars and stuff. I love autumn weather.. The sky is so crisp and blue, and the slight wind boosts my mood. I could stare at the sky all day.. I think fall is my favorite season. :D

Look at all the yummy bread yummmmmm I love bread... This was from nearly a month ago.. And don't worry, I didn't eat ALL of them.. :P

I dislike cream inside my bread though. The consistency is too heavy for me..No wonder the melon bread was so heavy.. But the color is so pretty and the taste/scent was amazing~ Ahhhh I wish I could capture that color of the cream and change anything to that color. Pastels are so prettyyyy

not my pic: credits

Guess what guys. Pokemon X and Y came out today!! ^o^ And yes, I'm a nerd. e_e I really want X, but I need to buy a 3DS first.. I'm so excited though. The game looks really fun and interesting.. I've been a Pokemon fan for a while now, so I hope X and Y live up to their expectations. Most of my friends gave up on Pokemon though, saying that it changed for the worse. I actually like it though.. I like both the old and the new Pokemon games.. :3

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment