Saturday, October 12, 2013

Book Haul :D

Hey Guys!

I haven't been doing much lately, and I'm still on my beauty products no-buy (which I sorta broke, you'll see in a later post), which explains the lack of posts (sorry!). I have been buying quite a few books though.


I am a big fan of Agatha Christie, but I've been reading her books back-to-back, so I wanted to change it up a bit: 


Insurgent by Veronica Roth is the second book in the Divergent trilogy. There was that whole dystopian craze either last summer or the summer before last. I loved Divergent, liked Insurgent, and am anticipating Allegiant, which comes out on October 22 (so exciting!) 


 Next up, we have Cinder by Marissa Meyer. Everyone has been talking about this book, so I had to see what all they hype is about. I believe this is retelling of Cinderella who is a cyborg (what?!).

In the spirit of Halloween, I wanted to pick up books 1 and 2 of The Monstrumologist series. I believe this is in the horror category, which is perfect for Halloween.


What do you guys think of book posts? Have you guys read any of the books mentioned?

No comments:

Post a Comment