Saturday, September 7, 2013

Mini breakdown?

Hello!

Today I had a mini breakdown I guess? I was feeling really emotional and sensitive the whole day, and when I got home I finally realized that I was just too tired. I actually slept at 3am last night, and I am usually super tired by Fridays because I've been lacking sleep since Monday. Even at school today, I sorta started tearing in a matter of seconds thinking about my grandpa. o_o It was during a quiz too. Gosh dang those tear ducts.. lol I don't know if I said this before but I cry really easily. I apologize to my buddies that I acted a bit crabby to today. Stoopid exhaustion and stress. D:

Anyways, I think I'll just start my no-buy attempt #2 after buying my cosplay makeup stuff. I forgot that I still had to buy a few more supplies, so I jumped the gun trying to start no-buy #1. I did my nails just right now though! Relieved a lot of stress by painting happy thoughts on my nails. ^^

I'll try to post more about nails! I know I should be writing higher-quality posts.. haha.. but it's nice to just write your worries away on a blog. ^-^

'Til next time!
Tonkatsu curry from last week.. yumm

2 comments:

  1. Huge hugs and feel better soon!! I've been having really horrible sleep lately too (I can't sleep for more than 3-3.5 hours at a time for over three weeks now...:(). I hope that you get some good rest <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Ashesela!! :D I hope you get some good sleep too!

      Delete