Friday, June 28, 2013

Pastel Strawberries~

Hello all!

Oh my it's been so long since I last posted.. I've been busy ever since online classes started. The classes have crazy long assignments! Sigh and once online classes are over I gotta finish my summer homework in 3 weeks.. T_T I haven't even started.. 

Anyways~ I've been painting my nails more often. Here was my NOTD a few weeks ago...
I actually had no idea how I was gonna paint my nails, so I just took out a bunch of colors. 

Pastel Strawberries! From thumb to pink for the base colors: Hello Kitty Banana Cream, Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet, Revlon Gumdrop, Ulta Encore Pink, Sinful Colors Orange Cream. For the leaves, I used Sinful Colors Pistache, and used a F21 glitter. The glitter wasn't as dense as I though. D:

This is the same F21 Glitter, except with a generous 2 coats. I still wish it was more dense! haha The top nail is Essie Coat Azure, and the bottom nail is butter London Blagger.

You can probably tell by now that sometimes I can't stand wearing the same color on all 10 fingers. Some of my friends think it's weird how I paint them all different, but hey, I like colorful variety. :D I feel like painting all your fingers the same color gives sort of an elegant, polished effect though. 

'Til next time~

1 comment:

  1. nice blog. follow you darling!!

    pls follow me :33

    www.beautyanfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete