Saturday, June 8, 2013

Nivea Lip Butter Review!

Hey guys!

I have yet another lip balm review today. It's Nivea's lip butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss~ I got it for $2 at CVS this week because of their weekly promo. I'm so glad I waited!


Filled to the brim with product yay!
It looks so perfect....

You can see that if you apply a thick layer there's a milky effect.

Here I applied a thin layer of the product. There's a nice sheen. :D

Pros:
-Smells so nice~ I smell raspberries and a slight scent of roses... So nice and fruity and yummy. 
-Very moisturizing; not too waxy.
- Gives a nice sheen to the lips. It's not overly shiny either. :D
- The packaging is very secure. Ever since I started searching for a certain lip stick in drugstores, I freak out when there's nothing protecting a lip product. 
- Easy to remove the cap.

Cons:
-The cap isn't entirely secure. It might come off in purses or something.
-The scent goes away quite quickly. D: 
-Melts easily = keep away from direct sunlight!

Overall: I really like this! I use this before bed to moisturize and condition my lips. The next day my lips feel softer and smoother. No waxy residue or cooling sensation (phew!). I love this scent~ Smells so yummy! I think this lip butter is better suited for home use because I don't like sticking my fingers in there when they're not clean. 

'Til next time ^^

2 comments:

  1. That looks like such a lovely lip balm!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes it smells so nice as well :D

      Delete