Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Latest Obsession: Summer Lip Colors

Hey guys!

Lately I've been so obsessed with lip products! Especially lip balms/lip stains. My favorite colors are peaches and corals, and summer is a perfect time for bright colors!. I really like how fun tangerine/coral lipsticks look. It can brighten up someone's face without looking too dramatic. I don't really wear makeup right now, because I'm a student and I like to sleep. Plus I'm too lazy to put on/erase makeup at the end of the day.. -.- I guess I'm not obsessed with make up just yet. What do you guys think about wearing lip products but no other makeup? Would it look awkward?

Here are some of the products on my wishlist... I'm keeping myself from buying them because I know I probably won't use them until college or something. But once I start wearing makeup, BAM I'm going to buy some of these, at least one of them.

Summer Lip colors



Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Tint in Joy
This is the light peach colored chubby stick balm in the center. Such a pretty peachy lip tint! The price is what gets me.. T_T 

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous
A bright and pretty orange lip stain~ A lot more affordable than Tarte, but I heard there's some tugging..

Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color in Coral Crush 515
This is the lipstick on the top right. SO PRETTY but kind of really bright. I looked up swatches and apparently you can layer the intensity though, and it's very moisturizing. :D

Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti
These came out a while ago, but Tutti Frutti is one of those rare wearable oranges for medium-tan skin tones like me. So bright and fun. I actually want all of the limited edition lip butters from earlier this Spring.. (Juicy Papaya, Pink Lemonade, Sorbet, Wild Watermelon)

Benefit Chacha Tint
I reallyyyy want this~ T_T I saw it on Jen from frmheadtotoe.com and it looked really nice. You can do the gradient lip color thing with this! Plus you can use it as a cheek tint. 

Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Wink
This is the light pink lip balm on the bottom center. I actually have this, but I want to wait until I'm actually going to use it frequently until I open it. It's really cute and moisturizing...

I think I'm going a little too far with the lip products.. When I see bloggers haul all of the colors I want though, I do get a little jelly. I'm pretty broke, so I'll just wait and see.. I don't absolutely need these, they're just wishes. >.< I just hope these colors are true to their form, because my lips are pretty pigmented.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment