Friday, June 7, 2013

Sinful Colors Sugar Rush Collection Swatches

Hey Guys :D

I finally got around to doing the swatches for the Sinful Colors Sugar Rush collection that came out a while back. If you're interested, I posted the swatches for the OPI Mariah Carey collection and the Skyfall collection.

Here they are: The swatches aren't very clear, I apologize. I'm getting a new camera soon :)

Candy Coated is a purple cream polish with subtle shimmer, although you can't see the shimmer on the nail. It is opaque in 2 coats.

 2 Coats 

Unicorn is a yellow cream color. It looks really pale in the picture, but in reality it is much darker. The same goes for Candy Coated. It is extremely sheer, with 3 coats I can still see the free edge of my nail.

3 Coats

Orange Cream is a creamsicle color. This color, I love, but the formula is the exact same as Unicorn. It is sheer and I can still see the free edge of my nail with 3 coats. 

 3 Coats 

Sweet Tooth is a purple cream with a pink undertone with subtle shimmer. I really love this color because the formula is similar to Candy Coated, where it is opaque in 2 coats and the shimmer is hardly noticeable.
 2 Coats 

Sugar Rush is a Baby Blue creme, and is by far my favorite from the collection. It is opaque in 2 coats. The only thing about the formula that I don't like about the formula, is that after you use it for a while, the polish starts to get really thick and hard to work with.

2 Coats

I hope you all enjoyed my long overdue swatches. Have a great weekend! 

2 comments: