Wednesday, June 12, 2013

NOTD: China Glaze Cirque du Soleil Mani!

Hi guys~

This is just a quick NOTD post. I finally got around to using the nail polish I bought from China Glaze's Cirque du Soleil collection! I still want It's a Trap-eze! :P

Sorry for the messiness.. I should start clean up before I take the pictures..

From L-R: NYC Grand Central Station, CG Surreal Appeal, CG Hanging in the Balance, CG Whirled Away

I used one coat of Hanging in the Balance and Whirled Away, and two coats for Surreal Appeal.

Surreal Appeal is really pretty; it's slightly thick but nothing that a few drops of thinner can't fix. 
Hanging in the Balance is really pretty too, and very saturated with color; it's actually a lot more dark blue in person! 
Whirled Away is an interesting glitter; hard to get it on the nail evenly, and hard to get off unless you use the foil method to remove nail polish. 
If you look closely at my pointer finger in the above picture, you can see that as I was trying to evenly disperse the glitter polish, I smeared the blue polish underneath it, hence the blue-ish tint over the white glitter. 

Overall, I really like these colors from the collection. They're so bright and fun! Maybe it's because I'm weak for blues and corals and pinks.. and interesting glitters.. T_T

'Til next time!

4 comments:

  1. I wanted It's a Trap-eze too! Never bought it when I saw it though :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww D: I'm sure you can find it somehow! I'm thinking of trying to make my own version.. xD

      Delete
  2. This is so fun!! :D

    ReplyDelete