Sunday, May 4, 2014

Procrastinating... #sodone

Hey guys~

I don't know what's wrong with me this year, but man, senioritis has smacked me in the face. I have AP exams starting tomorrow, and I haven't studied this whole weekend. o_o I just ate a lot because I was stressed... I don't know what I'm going to do.. Technically, I don't really have to do well on my AP exams, but I guess it looks bad if my teachers have a lot of people who fail the exam... I at least want to pass, so that's why I'm a wreck right now because I haven't really reviewed separately outside of class..

I just watched the first episode of SBS' Roommate. I guess since it's only the first episode, I can't really say anything, but I was really hoping to see a lot of interaction from Park Bom or Chanyeol, but they weren't present for more than 90% of the episode today, so I guess I have to wait for next week....!

Yeah I don't even know anymore. What is life.. I'm probably gonna end up going on tumblr some more, then go to rehearsal and come back at around 9pm and then maybe look through my psych book super quick, hoping that I'll be able to absorb some more info on split brain, and then face the ap exam head on tomorrow. T_T

I really want to buy Annie's Way Hyaluronic Acid Brighting Jelly Mask. Bubzbeauty recommended it, and I think I need it badly for my poor skin.. I've only been concentrating on acne treatments, so I'm afraid to use any products cause it might trigger more clogged pores and acne. This year, I got TONS more scars because my acne suddenly got worse this year. It's cleared up a lot now, but I still frequently get those huge pimples.. I now want to work on maintaining clear skin and brightening/fading scars and getting rid of enlarged pores/blackheads.

Lately, I've been becoming more sensitive.. oh noes.. T_T One of my favorite songs have the saddest lyrics ever, and I started tearing up as I began singing along.. Oh that's one of my "talents" by the way... I can start crying in less than 10 seconds. My mom tells me that it's because I'm secretly constantly depressed right now, so almost anything can trigger my sadness. :c Usually listening to music does the trick, but lately it hasn't been working.. Maybe it's because of the Sewol ferry tragedy... I couldn't stop crying when I heard the reports..

Sigh.... on a brighter note... well actually, I don't really have any good news... so... sorry for only saying depressing stuff today.. D:

Wish me luck guys... only 3 more weeks of school left.. then graduation! yay!

'Til next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment