Thursday, May 29, 2014

Somewhat colorful NOTD

Hey guys!

I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend. Since summer is upon us I thought I would sport a somewhat colorful NOTD.

I've been meaning to try out the Revlon Parfumerie Polishes and I finally got my chance when I got my ulta rewards (the polish was free). To be honest, I don't really know why I chose this color...


The color was too bright for me. I needed to tone it down.. I probably should have used a white polish but somehow ended up choosing OPI My Vampire Is Buff.. 

'
I used 3 coats of polish for both Revlon Ginger Melon and OPI My Vampire Is Buff. Ginger Melon was surprisingly sheer and the perfume smell was really strong (from both the bottle and on my nails). 


I was wearing the Ginger Melon, My Vampire Is Buff Combo on my left hand and the Orange Cream, My Vampire Is Buff Combo on my right hand. 

Sinful Colors Orange Cream was from their Spring/Summer collection last year. I hadn't worn it in a while so I figured, why not? 

I used 3 coats of polish for both OPI My Vampire Is Buff and Sinful Colors Orange Cream. Orange Cream is definitely sheer.. but with 3 coats, it's opaque.

Not my favorite combos. Forgive me for the chipping on my nails, these pictures were taken after 4 or 5 days of wear, but I've got to say, the Revlon polish stayed on pretty well.

Have a great rest of the week!



No comments:

Post a Comment