Friday, May 9, 2014

Update + Prom Nails

Hi Guys!

Its been quite a while. School has been pretty hectic lately. Studying for exams have taken up all my time. I just took my last exam today and that leaves me with lots more free time to blog.. and watch EXO videos.. hehe.

I have a few posts coming up that I've saved over the past few months and I can't wait to show you guys. 

So I guess we should start off with my prom nails.. or what I would have worn to prom. I didn't have enough time to paint my nails, but this is what I would have worn. Nothing fancy, just plain and simple. 


I didn't want anything too sparkly, my dress and shoes took care of that. So naturally, I went with the only polish I had that was a light pink and sheer. That polish just happened to be OPI Mimosas For Mr. & Mrs.



Sorry it's so dark (above). I didn't realize that the lighting was off...


I used 3 coats above. 3 coats is perfect, slightly sheer and slightly opaque. If I were to add anything, I would probably put some gold rhinestones on my ring finger as an accent nail.. 

I hope you enjoyed my post and have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment