Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Kpop Nails: 2NE1 Minzy Pastel French Tip Nail Art

Hello~

Woohoo I'm back with more Kpop nails! This time I tried Minzy's pastel two-toned french tips. I remember I saw her wear something similar on her nails in an episode of 2NE1 TV, but I'm not sure which episode.. I think it's from Season 2, when they went to London and ate macarons? I'm sorry.. my memory is fuzzy..

Her colors were a bit different, but I tried to manage with my own polishes. You can't really go wrong with pastels. \o/ Also, her nails were much longer and square at the tips, so they have a different feel than my "rendition" yup...

Yes, I know the color is a bit uneven and sheer, but from far away, they look fine....!

This is a more accurate picture of the colors. This is under direct natural light. Actually, all of these pictures are... c:

You can see the wobbly tip edges here.. Yes, I free-handed this, because tape is my worst enemy...!!


More bread! Yummy castella.. I'm really craving mocha bread after seeing Xiumin eat it on Hot Moment XOXO.... I realized that I haven't eaten it in years!

Sorry no bottle shots again.. But it's the same polishes I used in my other post here where I did swatches and reviewed them. So if you're interested, click away! The pastel green is Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet, while the pink is butter London Teddy Girl.

On a side note...
AP EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER FOR ME... FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! My last one was this afternoon, for AP French, and dang, the simulated conversation and cultural comparison were a bit rough, but I hope I pass.. :P

I know I should really start applying for jobs, but for some reason, I'm putting it off.. I hope it's not too late.. >_<

'Til next time~

2 comments:

  1. Awww your nails are super cute! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much ^o^ I love your blog~ (your hair is perfect!!)

      Delete