Wednesday, May 29, 2013

CVS Haul!

Hello~

I went to CVS again to take advantage of their massive clearance. I guess I went crazy and bought a lot of stuff. I am weak when it comes to sales or clearances.. T_T But since everything was 50-75% off, I saved a lot of money. :D
L-R: Covergirl Lashblast Length, Maybelline Line Stylist Eyeliner in Black Sparkle, Revlon Colorstay  eyeshadow quad in 520 Brazen, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Shine City, Revlon Lip butter in Brown Sugar (for my mama), Cherry Tart (already reviewed)
Here are the cosmetics I bought.. I'm ready for prom! lol I actually don't wear makeup. I just kinda bought some essential items that I thought I would use in the future. I know I'm missing some crucial items like concealer and primer, etc. 

Wow I bought a lot... but they were all 75% off~

L-R: Revlon Gumdrop, Bubble Gum, Cotton Candy, Mad About Mango 
I found out at home that Gumdrop had a crack in the handle. I hope it doesn't dry out. D:

L-R: Rimmel French White Tip, Revlon Calla Lily, Provence

L-R: WnW Spoiled in First Class Only, Shrimp on the Barbie

My combined nail polish haul from May.. Sigh.. My collection has really grown since a year ago..

I hope this was at least somewhat interesting.. I don't know about you guys, but I always find it interested to see what other people in the world are buying. It also makes me feel less bad when I buy nail polish. ^_^

Since our summer vacation started, I'm really going to start painting my nails more often! That is, after I study and get SAT subject tests over with this Saturday.. I should really start reviewing, but for the past few days I've been so unmotivated to study. I've been so caught up with emotions that I'm procrastinating. Oh well.. I can just read a few chapters of U.S. history and biology for the next few days. Woohoo cram nights! T_T

'Til next timeee


No comments:

Post a Comment