Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Memorial Day shopping~

Hi guys~

I went shopping this past weekend and actually bought some clothes! I know it's not much, but I usually never buy clothes.. I don't have a sense of style. T_T but I'm gonna change that.. hopefully soon!

H&M White top on sale for $7
I like how it's thin. Bad part is that the fabric prevents air ventilation, so it can get pretty hot even though it's thin. 

AE short shorts for 40% off!
Just a basic pair of jean shorts for the summer.

Hollister shorts on clearance for ~$12 each?
I actually bought these online a while back.. 

Now that I think about it, I don't know why I bought so many shorts. I have medium, warm-toned skin so I tan and get sun spots REALLY easily. Like no joke, I wore these shorts when I went shopping a few days ago, and I already have tons of new freckles/sun spots and a tan line on my thighs. -_- I envy my friends who can stay in the sun for HOURS and just get minor redness. No freckles, no speckles, no awkward tan lines. Maybe sun spots were useful for camouflaging back when we were cavemen and we lived in jungles. I don't know.. ^_^;;

'Til next time~

2 comments:

  1. Such cute clothes!! :D
    Do you wear a good broad-spectrum spf when you go outdoors? (There are some good spray on ones that aren't as oily as others). I am very pale and get spots and burn easily (and if I do tan by accident it is all wonky with splotches and tan lines), so I make sure to wear glasses, a good sun hat, and spf. Remember that the UVA rays go right through glass and penetrates deeper into your skin, and that UV rays can go right through your clothes too. Basically UVB UVA can really suck! >:( But I am positive you already know that, so I don't know why I am mentioning it lol!!!
    Anyhoo, take good care of your skin!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for the advice Ashesela!! :D Yes I always wear sunscreen on my face but when it comes to my arms and legs I get kind of lazy.. T_T UVA/UVB rays do really suck! I hope in the future there are clothes that can reflect the rays.. Thanks again and you too!! ^_^

      Delete