Sunday, May 26, 2013

Revlon Lip Butter: Cherry Tart Swatch and Review

Hello~

Here are swatches and a review of Revlon's lip butter in Cherry Tart. I know these came out a looooong time ago, but these are my two cents.
You can see some shimmer in the lip butter, but on the skin, it pretty much disappears.


Under artificial light

In sunlight

On paper..



My only complaint is that the bottom grip is so small. I sometimes have trouble trying to remove the cap. 

Overall: I love the lip butter! It's really moisturizing and smooth, and I love how it's not thick so you can do a thin layer or a thick layer of color depending on your taste. It's sort of like a jelly balm... lol I'm not that good at explaining lip products yet haha. But anyways, it's a good product for your money! 
This particular shade, Cherry Tart, is a cool red yet neutral on the lips, if you know what I mean. It's that perfect shade of red for people who don't really want a bold lip statement. 

Til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment