Friday, May 24, 2013

Summer shopping~

Hey guys!

As some of you may know, I follow G., an amazing blogger and founder of Nouveaucheap. Thanks to her blog and her dedicated readers, I was able to get some nice products for 50-75% off! Woohoo!

CVS haul
L-R: Maybelline Line Stylist Eyeliner in Black Sparkle, Orly Butterflies, Lollipop, Revlon Lip Butter in Cherry Tart

I got the eyeliner and nail polishes for 50% off. For the lip butter, in addition to its' 75% off, I listened to a reader on nouveau cheap and used a printable $2 off coupon, making the final price $0.07! Wowzers.
My only "complaint" is that the lip butter was used. I don't like it when people swatch lip products and leave behind a dented mess. Time to clean it up.

I went to Urban Outfitters for the first time with my friends yesterday. The prices are a little too high for me, but I really liked their styles. I got these polishes for $0.99 each! Score! They're all so pretty; I think I realized that I'm attracted to glitters. 

L-R: Lollipop, Bright Lights, Dust

Haha I remember a time when I knew the names of every single polish I owned... Hahaha funny...
I applied for part time jobs today. I hope at least one of them accept me, because I really want to experience what it's like to work, and also because I'd like some monies to buy nail polish/clothes/makeup. Wish me luck guys! 

Til next time~


2 comments:

  1. OMG I bought lollipop and dust for 50 cents (extra 50% off) and I still haven't worn them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohoho nice deal! I still haven't worn these either.. Time will tell haha

      Delete