Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Years!

Hello!
Woop woop 2013 already..We got a good start in 2012 and hopefully 2013 will help us grow into a great blog! 

I still can't believe it's 2013 already.. I was watching the countdown on TV and tried to imagine what it would look like 50 years from now.. in 2063.. Will we still use the same countdown method? Will fireworks be popular then? Will Times Square get "modern-ized" even more? Will I have a job? T_T

Anyways, here are some of my new year's resolutions. I know people are notorious for never actually achieving any of their goals, but I reallyyyyy wish that I'll actually achieve them. I NEED TO. -___-

1. Exercise! (This has been one of my resolutions since middle school..)
2. Take closer steps to deciding my future and work hard to achieve my goals! (coughCAREERcough)
3. Get more sleep! (I always end up using the computer way too much at night... tumblr go away..)
4. Get better skin! (Wear sunscreen and be acne-free hopefully..)
5. Practice flute and get into an orchestra! (I've always loved playing in orchestras, but the ones here are so competitive.. I'll try though. My last chance.)
6. Get more confidence and self-esteem. (I'm always so shy and reserved.. I should be proud to be me. -.-)
7. Lose some of my ambitious-ness? (Ever since I was little, I ALWAYS wanted to do everything, achieve everything, win everything, be friends with everyone, and I would get depressed if those things didn't happen.  I should focus on just a few things and get really good at those, cause there's no way that I can be good at everything.
8. Paint my nails more! (I've bought so much nail polish this year, so might as well use them.)
9. Lose weight! (I've gained 5+ kg over the last few months... I can't fit into my jeans no more.)
10. Be happier. Cause it's hard to be happy when you're studying til 2am every school night.

I can't think of anymore on the spot, but I know there's more... I'm too ambitious for my own good. ><
WHY? (Shakes fist in the air)

'Night folks, if there are any of you out there reading my post. Oh, that should be one of my resolutions. Improve and grow this blog so that we can get followers. 


3 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your resolutions... you can do it!!! :D
    I see a lot of similarities to my own wish list. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu :D good luck with your resolutions too!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much!! :D

      Delete