Sunday, January 20, 2013

Aeropostale Haul!

I just want to start off with by apologizing for the lack of posts. I've just been really busy with school and family and homework and other stuff... so yea.

but I'm back today with an Aeropostale haul! Everything I got was during their after Christmas sale. 


Jeans:  



 I got 2 pairs of jeans both in bright colors. one in a coral (the photo doesn't do it justice), and a mint. Although i'm not a big fan of skinny jeans, i'm really excited to wear these 'cause it means that spring is coming :D

Sweatpants:

I have been in dire need of sweatpants..so I figured I would get some during the sale. If you guys can't tell already, i'm am big fan of bargain shopping, ehehehe.





Last but not least, I got 2 sweaters:



The only thing I don't like about the sweaters is the brand name/title on the front. I fell like i'm advertising for Aeropostale, but since i'm going to be wearing these at home, it's ok.

And that concludes my haul! I hope you all have an amazing week, 'till next time :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome haul!!! :D I feel the same way about brand logos, but those clothes do look super cute and comfortable! :D I really need to get new clothes :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! If you're on the lookout for comfortable clothes, I recommend the sweatpants. They're amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm about to get some skinny minted jeans from this store, but am not sure about what size to get :_ could you tell me what size you got, and your height and stuff, I wanna have an idea of how they fit, I mesured my self and would be a 5/6 or 6/8 not sure :_ if you can answer this I'd appreciate it alot! thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete