Saturday, January 19, 2013

NOTD: CL's nails

Hi guys!

Sorry for not posting lately.. (too much homework...)

I found this tutorial for CL's nails and tried it.. It actually didn't turn out that bad! :D *beaming pride*
Where I found this
I'm still looking for a less streaky, opaque white nail polish!
Essie Licorice, Sally Hansen White Tip
Not bad, eh? ^^
Sally Hansen's White Tip isn't very glossy.. I should probably buy a top coat.

Oh! I went to Walgreen's the other day and found these on sale!

The brushes for these aren't as thin and precise as I'd expected.. Lemme try to draw it out.
Maybe I just got a bad batch.. But a lot of the brushes had the above problem where there were stray brush hairs everywhere.

'Til next time!

1 comment:

  1. Aw I hate it when brushes do that >.<;
    Super cute manicure!! :D

    ReplyDelete