Friday, December 28, 2012

NOTD/Review: Metallic Pink

Hola Amigas,

I had a little bit of free time today and I thought I would paint my nails. I originally wanted to paint my nails blue, but I ended up painting them pink..

The Nail of the Day (NOTD) is a combination of 2 colors:



Left: butter London's Fairy Lights - A metallic rose pink color. I don't love the formula of this color, it is somewhat difficult to work with, but it dries fast and is opaque in one coat. 
Right: Essie Fiji - My Go-To light pink color. It is streaky and hard to work with in the beginning, but in the end, it becomes a beautiful light pink. 

2 Coats Below: 
Fairy Lights-Pointer finger and Pinky. Fiji- Thumb, Third finger, Ring finger.  

Did you all like this combo? 'cause I sure did :)

Have a Great Weekend!

2 comments: