Sunday, January 20, 2013

another pink NOTD

hello again.

I have another pink nail of the day for you guys. I was just really in the mood to try the new glitter that I got.

L to R - Opi pink yet lavender, Essie fiji



Pink Yet Lavender is from the new OPI Mariah Carey collection. I picked it up at my local ulta. did you know that the prices for OPI went up? :(

This is what the combo actually looked like on my nails:

I have 2 coats of fiji on all my nails as a base, and then I have one coat of Pink Yet Lavender on my pointer and ring finger.

also apologies for the yellow cast in the pictures, I ran out of natural light so I had to use the light in my room. 

Words cannot express how much I love this glitter polish. Do you all have a new found love for a  glitter polish?

2 comments:

  1. I can't remember a time that I didn't oogle glitter polish :D. The first 'grown up' polish that I got as a kid was a sparkly, glitter red from Orly. Wow, that was a long time ago :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing you can remember your first polish. I couldn't even if I tried....

    ReplyDelete