Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Years!! Review and Resolutions

Hello hello~

Happy New Years everyone!! ^_^ I'm eating some jello fruit cake and watching the first episode of Heirs. :D Ahh this is the life.. Anyways, 2013 is finally over.. I don't know about you guys, but 2013 was kinda rough. I'm looking forward to another year though. :D I can't believe it's already been a year since we started this blog.. I hope it grows even more in 2014.

My New Year's Resolutions:

1. Exercise! I think this was a resolution for a couple of years now.. But I actually have the hope and the determination this year. :D
2. Eat healthy! Which means cutting out junk food.. :c
3. Always be hopeful, and never give up.
4. Don't care about what other people think of you or whether they judge you. In the end, it doesn't really matter. You still have your own problems and solutions to deal with.
5. Work hard on everything. Don't waste time dilly-dallying!
6. Get more sleep. My skin in currently paying the price for extreme sleep deprivation..
7. Avoid jealousy or envy; it's simply not worth it. I'm constantly wishing that I was someone else, but all I can do is try my best at being me.
8. Be happy and healthy. LOL I know this is really cheesy, but for reals.

I feel like I'm giving myself a pep talk or something.. haha. Hopefully 2014 will be a good year. I wish you guys luck with your resolutions for 2014 as well! Woohoo!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment