Saturday, January 4, 2014

Anime Convention Haul!

Hello~
I went to an anime convention last summer (yes this post is overdue) and here are the things that I bought. :D I splurged and bought some things that may seem useless to others, but to me, they make me happy.

Mostly gachapon things haha

I bought a llama! Same as the one from one of my previous posts. So cute and fluffy. 

Some mini gundam models I think? Gachapon haha..

Woohoo I wanted Peach, and I got her on my second try! I feel like this picture pretty much sums up Bowser's and Peach's relationship in Mario.

Woohoo a cute strawberry Domo figure! :D 

I tried not to spend too much, but I probably won't be going back to an anime convention for a while, so I bought these cute figurines. I love stuff like this, cause I can put it up next to my desk or on my bookshelf and look at it whenever I'm feeling down. I'm gonna try to not buy any more of stuff like this, cause my family thinks I'm wasting money. I'm going to save up for a Wii U. >:D

The convention itself was interesting. It was my first one, so my friends and I mostly spent time at the shops and went to some panels. There were soo many people. The person wouldn't let me wait in line for Vic Mignogna's autograph, because the line was too long. D: So I gave up on that.. Oh well. At least I was within a 100 meter radius of him haha..

Hopefully I can go to another convention, cause I want to use my cosplay again! even if it wasn't that great. :P

'Til next time!

(Ahh it's dinner time, and I'm really hungry and I wanna eat everything, but I gotta work hard on my diet. :c Food is so goood.)

No comments:

Post a Comment