Friday, March 1, 2013

Mini Ulta Haul

Hello!
More shopping again.. lol T^T I can't believe it's March already though!
I was trying to keep myself from buying any more nail polish.. but it's just too hard to resist.
At least I'm happy with my buys. :D
L-R: Gaga for Green, Miss Fancy Pants, My Vampire is Buff, Goddess
I'm really liking the colors. Gaga for Green was on clearance, Miss Fancy Pants was just one of those colors that I had wanted, My Vampire is Buff is also very pretty, and Goddess was bought on a whim because it was only $2! I feel less bad about buying these because most of them are limited edition. I couldn't decide if I should have bought MVIB by OPI or Jacqueline by Zoya.. Oh well.

Ahh I have to write and memorize my speech by Monday! Wish me luck.. T_T

'Til next time..

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome haul!! :D
    Best luck with your speech!! (I am so glad I don't have to do those anymore lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! ^^ yess I'm looking forward to a life with not a lot of public speaking.. hehe

      Delete