Monday, March 25, 2013

First Laneige Product / Diet Plan

Hello~  <(^▽^)>

I've decided to start taking care of my skin and my diet. I've been eating wayyy to much junk food these days because of stress. Eating makes me so happy.... T_T 

I went to the Asian beauty store today and bought Laneige Water Sleeping Pack. I know Bubzbeauty used it, and she has sensitive skin. The lady gave me a few samples from the Laneige line as well! Yayyy~
Anyways, I bought this because I have crazy dry skin on areas of my face except for my T-zone, which is oily and acne-prone. The lady at the store told me that this sleeping pack is good for extremely dry skin, and doesn't clog my pores. Phew! I already have hyper-pigmentation and acne scars, so I hope that this won't interfere with my skin from breathing. It's really moisturizing, and has a nice scent - not too strong, not chemical-y, but pleasant smelling hahaha. 



I don't know why, but I've always wanted perfect skin... (^_^;)

Now, on to my diet plan. 
I gained over 20 pounds over that last few years, and never really returned to my previous, comfortable weight. I can't even wear my jeans without suffocating... T^T
I've decided to avoid any sort of junk food, including my favorites: cookies, baked goods, bread, chocolate, candy, potato chips, nutella, AHHH so yummy. If I just avoid processed foods, drink lots of water, and eat mostly protein and vegetables/fruits, I think my skin will get better as well. But I really do love carbohydrates... -_- I'll eat small meals, and not eat any snacks after dinner. 
Hopefully, I can follow this plan, and lose bit by bit every week. Then I can wear shorts in the summer without traumatizing myself! :'D

Saying good-bye to my sources of energy and happiness. D:



Sigh... I really hope that I'll lose those 20 pounds! I seriously traumatized myself when I tried on jean shorts today.. 

'Til next time! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to take care of my skin, diet and weight too!! :D Best of luck to us!!!
    I hope that the Laneige products work for you (I have really finicky skin too... combination dry and really sensitive and breakout prone)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes thank you!! Good luck to you too :D

      Delete