Monday, March 18, 2013

Pastel Polka Dot Nails!

Hello! (/^▽^)/

I finally had time to do my nails this weekend.. I discovered that I need to brush up on my nail polishing skills lol. Anyways, I loooove pastels. I always wished that I had that perfect, pale, porcelain skin so I could really pull off pastel pinks and yellows. But I guess we gotta make do with what we've been born with. :P

This is my first time polka-dotting too. I never realized how hard it is... T-T Hopefully with practice, I can get better. :D I already wrote down notes on what to do the next time I do this design. 

I tried to use a lot of the colors from my Sinful Colors haul. Next time, I'll use a much lighter, pastel-y pink and purple, even if they're more streaky. All of the formulas were good, except Sugar Rush got really gloopy and thick, and Banana Cream is streaky, but not as bad as some other pastel yellows I've tried. I should have gotten Butter London's Jasper from their Spring collection this year.. T_T
L-R: Sweet Tooth, Sugar Rush, Mint Sorbet, Beautiful Girl, Banana Cream
I think my index finger turned out the best polka-dot wise, don't cha think?

 I can't wait until it's actually spring. :D I have a bunch of things going on at school this week. I hate having to go to school early AND staying afterschool on the same day.. Oh well..

'Til next time!

9 comments:

  1. The colour combos remind me of the Baby Lips balm cases. Your dots are so even and pretty!
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you don't have more people following you! Those nails are the epitomy of ultra cuteness! Do mine? Haha! I think I may have to copy your nails identically onto my own! This is soooo spring!

    I have subscribed to your blog on GFC if that is alright? I really loooove it! Haha! Feel free to look at my blog if you fancy it! xx

    http://throwmesomethingbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!! :D You are so sweet! And yes, I think GFC is fine ^_^ I'm now following your blog as well!

      Delete
  3. This is so adorable!!! :D <3 it!

    ReplyDelete