Saturday, June 7, 2014

#PrayforSPU

Hello,


I usually don't post about tragedies. or sad happenings in general. I'm a wimp. I try to ignore sad things in my life and focus on the happy things, but it's even more difficult when the sad thing involves the death of a person who I once talked to, worked with, and laughed with.
Thousands of miles away, it's hard to feel the direct effect of the loss of a classmate. It still hasn't hit me yet. Everything feels strange. 
With the increased amount of tragedies, I am beginning to realize how brief life is. In any moment, any one of us could disappear forever. Yet in times of need we begin to truly pay attention. I still remember your smile when we were in the same group for the first time. Even though I didn't really get to know you, you treated me like I was one of your close friends. You made me smile, laugh, and enjoy class. You broke the ice when the rest of us were too shy to talk. Even though you might have forgotten me over the years, I still remembered you, and I always will.

R.I.P. Paul Lee. You and your family and friends will always be in my prayers. 

#PrayforSPU

No comments:

Post a Comment