Friday, March 14, 2014

Tropical Skittle Nails

Hello~

Today I have some skittle-ish nails that remind me of something tropical. :D Very simple; no nail art. Just painting nails... I'm getting a bit lazy these days..

All the colors went on very well~ such pretty colors.... ^o^

Under natural light

Under artificial light



I most likely used two coats of each polish... I'm sorry I don't remember.... T^T

L-R: Modi Glam Nails Fruits Punch, Sinful Colors Pistache, butter LONDON Macbeth


Quick Reviews:

Modi Glam Nails Fruits Punch- Of course, there's some engrish, but anyways, I love this color so much~ It's one of those shades I've been looking for forever!! It's a peachy-cantaloupe pastel shade, and I think it's a crelly. The formula is opaque in two coats, and there's no streaking or anything. Only downside is that it stains the nails a bit..

Sinful Colors Pistache- I think I reviewed this before, but it's a nice neon pistachio creme. The formula is super thick and gloppy, but it's opaque in two coats, so it's manageable. It's a unique color, so it's worth the pain haha..

butter london Macbeth- Of course, the formula is amazing and flawless and opaque in two coats. I would call this a coral creme, with a cooler tone to it. Very pretty summer color and amazing formula~

Yayy I've been accepted into two more colleges this week~ yay! Now I gotta wait for my main ones to come out in April..... T_T

Happy Pi Day!! We had a food day in math today and I ate sooooo much plus I ate a cheeseburger and fries during lunch too.... T_T So good... I'm craving those waffles in Asia where they put ice cream on top and drizzle it with choco syrup... Oh or Mojo crepes.... yum!!! >_<

'Til next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment