Thursday, March 20, 2014

Macarons!!

Hello~

Last Christmas, I had my first ever macarons! They were soooo good... I know the hype about macarons died down a lot, but I was still really excited to try them just cause they looked so pretty and colorful. ^_^

Two of these packages were for friends, but I still got to try most of the flavors!! :D

The purple/blue one was blueberry, the green was green tea, the yellow was lemon, and the brown was mocha flavored. sooo good ;A;

I was actually surprised by the hard shells and the chewiness... Idk.. These are my first macarons so I don't know what they normally taste like and what the texture is..

I think macarons are such a nice snack.. very expensive but yummy. It's so chewy and sweet and yummy...... T_T

One day I'll earn lots of money and buy more flavors of macarons! I've always wanted to try those flavors like earl grey, cassis berry, pistachio, etc. >_<

'Til next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment