Friday, September 6, 2013

good night

Hello~

I just finished my homework and other college stuff.. 1:32am. Not bad, considering that I slept at 2:30am yesterday. I'm gonna be a zombie tomorrow.. o_o But yayy it's friday!! and it's Jane Addams' birthday! Reminds me of APUSH days from last year..
I'm actually sleeping a lot earlier this year compared to last year. I slept consistently at 2-3am last year, but this year, I finish my work at around 1am, and then just play around for 30 min-ish, and then fall asleep at around 2am.. ehehe actually I should be sleeping earlier, but I just don't. and I regret it tons whenever I doze off during school. Nothing is more embarrassing than hitting your head on the desk while dozing off! >.< Oh yesterday morning I almost fell out of my seat on the bus while dozing off.. I think the person on the other side of me was scared because he thought I was gonna topple over him. hoohoo.. T-T

'Til next time!
here's a picture of cup ramen I ate a few weeks ago.. it was as yummy as it looks appetizing in that picture.. (it wasn't that yummy) I just feel obliged to add some sort of picture to every post *-*

No comments:

Post a Comment