Monday, September 2, 2013

Too much ice cream.. Healthier eating!

Hello~

Sighh this is just a quick post. Err more like how much ice cream I've been eating for the past few weeks..

mmm cookies n cream..

cheerios! not ice cream but still yummy

mm pistachio almond!! so good.. the color is so pretty too *-*

chocolate and mint chocolate chip..

The reason that I'm sorta posting these pics is because I am going to try to eat healthier! :D Which means no ice cream.. D: After I'm rid of this cold, I'm going to follow the following principals.

My Goals for Healthier Eating
-No wheat. Anything with even the slightest amount of wheat in it is a no-no. This includes everything from breads to pastas to cookies to cakes to anything with wheat. No wheat does NOT mean no grains. I can still eat rice, oats, barley, etc. because these are other types of grains that are NOT wheat. 

-Lots of vegetables! I'll be trying to replace all of my wheat with steamed veggies or something.. I actually think steamed broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, celery, etc. are pretty manageable if seasoned well.

-No junk foods for the most part. This is a little easier cause most junk foods have wheat, so I can't eat it anyways. Bye bye potato chips and ice cream and chocolate.. D: I can have it occasionally though. :D

-Only water or tea for drinks. No sodas! No sugary drinks! 

-No eating past dinner!

Hopefully I'll be able to follow these rules and slowly shed some pounds over the next few weeks.. I can predict that this week is going to be pretty busy, so I wanted to post something before all the schoolwork and college apps and SAT studying overflow my schedule. I hope you guys have a great rest of the week! I might post more if I'm procrastinating on something..

'Til next time~

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! I love ice cream too! Too addictive!!

    Good luck on SAT's!

    Stephanna-loves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete