Friday, December 21, 2012

Shopping!

Hey muffins.

I went shopping with Ginger today, and bought some lovely things. *coughnailpolishcough*
I swear I wasn't thinking of buying anymore this year, but China Glaze's Cirque du Soleil collection had so many pretty colors...

L-R: Peachy Keen, Surreal Appeal, Hanging in the Balance, Black Shatter


I know Peachy Keen isn't from the selection but I was too late to buy It's a Trap-eze! at my local Ulta, so I just ended up getting that. I had a 20% off coupon, and China Glaze was buy two get one free! Including the OPI crackle, (I've been meaning to get one for a while now), which was on clearance for 3.99, my total came out to about $15! Pretty good for me, since I usually miss the nice deals. I can't wait to wear these colors during the summer! 


I stopped by the mall and picked this up for my friend at American Eagle. It was 40% off your total purchase today! Yay! ^^ I hope she likes it...

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous polishese and such a lovely sweater!! Hanging in the Balance is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete