Monday, February 23, 2015

Essie Bahama Mama Swatch + Review

Happy Lunar New Year Everyone!

I have Essie Bahama Mama to show you today. I rarely wear darker colors so this was new to me, and I have to say, I really really like it.



 It's a oxblood type color that was popular a few years ago.


I really love the color, don't really love the formula. It was really streaky on the first coat. The second coat covered pretty well, but under sunlight, it was easy to tell see that there were patches (pointer finger).


I used two coats for the pictures above. I also made the mistake of wrapping the tip before my second coat of polish, which is why there's excess polish at the tip. hehe oops.  

Overall: love the color ( I've already worn it twice), the formula is a bit tricky, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. 

Thanks for reading and have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. ooo I love the colour of the nail polish~ I'm so glad I stumbled on to your blog it's soo pretty~
    essie has to be one of my all time favourite second to barryM hehe loved the review~
    can't wait for moore posts from you followed!! xx
    could you please check out my blog~ (if you want to) I'll be ever soo greatful and maybe folllow back if you want to, but thankyouu ^^

    sindy xx
    http://heeeysindy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete