Friday, February 14, 2014

Kpop Nails: EXO Inspired Valentine's Day Nail Art

Hello~

Happy Valentine's Day! I spent the day eating a lot, then exercising, and now I feel extremely tired because of it. I'm snacking on some choco chips now.. I hope you guys had a great day! Teehee can't wait til I actually "celebrate" Valentine's Day.. One day.. Stay hopeful! >_<;;

Today I have another kpop inspired nail art design.
It's EXO! :D

Most of the nail art was inspired by their album covers.. I mean, hearts and stuff sort of relate to Valentine's day, right?

XOXO is actually a song in their album too.. hehe

I really gotta practice more with nail art.. My hands are so wobbly!

I like my pointer finger or my pinky.. I'll keep on practicing on getting straighter lines guys.. oh and polka dots as well.. 

L-R: Black acrylic paint, butter London Teddy Girl, Sally Hansen White tip, Rimmel French White Tip Pro, Essie Clambake, Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat
I also used a dotting tool for the polka dots, and some brushes for the nail art.

I need to find a better way to clean my nail art brushes.. It's easy to clean the paint but not the nail polish..

source (not my pic)
They are so adorable! I try to find a bias, but all of them are bias wreckers.. ._.
I know kpop isn't everyone's cup of tea, but it is mine. lol.. I've been trying to bargain with myself, saying things like "If I don't eat that cookie, I get to watch one more music video!" I end up eating the cookie while watching the music video.. derp!

Last night, while I was super hungry at 2am, I asked myself, do I want food or do I want love? Yeah I ask myself crazy questions when I hungry. I was really craving Korean fried chicken.. T_T 

Have a great rest of the day guys!

'Til next time~

(On a side note..)
captcha just won't let us forget the date!

No comments:

Post a Comment